Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2024 | Pre series discussion

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2024 | Pre series discussion

Post by Googly »

I see SA only have one black player in their squad. Shitstorm loading. Let's see what Rabada does/says.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 3:21 pm
I'm not disputing humans don't affect the environment and that may have an effect on climate. The damage humans have done to ecosystems is heartbreaking, but a major volcanic eruption spews more co2 than any country can, or an ice age leaves what humans do in the dust. Or a meteor strike or a Biden Holocaust.
The horseshit part is what the political elite has in store for us all in the the name of Gretanomics to further enrich themselves whilst China and India and a few others (Brazil), who are 90% of the problem, continue unchecked.

The rate of change you're on about comes from bought and paid for scientists and government funded organisations.
You know they're lying when their lips move. When I can find a highly reputable scientist that validates their claims I'll believe. It won't change the fact that there's nothing reasonable people can do that will have any effect whatsoever until China tows the line.
The rate of change isn't just bought and paid for scientists though. I'll use places in the US as an example since thats what I'm most familiar with. Scientists are often wrong...thats the nature of science. But importantly scientists will admit to their limitations. Its usually the other guys who are infallible. Remember that Galileo theorized that the Sun was the center of the universe, and the Church had him excommunicated. Now Galileo was only partially right - but the Church was wholly wrong. There is a difference.

For one example...everyone knows Northern California for having forest fires. However, it wasn't like that 25 years ago. Whats changed is summertime weather is getting warmer and the air is getting dryer causing fires to start more easily and once started to burn for longer.

Similarly, places are now getting the "once in a century" events every few years now.

I do agree that there are people who stand to make (and lose) a lot of money depending on which way this thing goes. But isn't that the whole point of capitalism? And aren't you a believer in free market capitalism without any restraints?

Btw, just out of curiosity, what is the Biden Holocaust???
Pat_Bee wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 3:09 pm
There’s always some scam. It was the irreparable hole in the ozone back in the 80s and 90s. Don’t hear about that anymore but clearly it hasn’t been repaired and the world never turned into a sun baked wasteland. And the absolute killer blow to the argument; where were all the factories back when the ice age ended. DRS says that’s stone dead LBW to the climate change argument.
So the Ice Age hasn't actually ended. We're in what geologists call an "interglacial" because there are still large massess of ice in the polar regions. It is perhaps ENDING, as in an ongoing process. But its not technically over. Most people don't know that, because generally you hear people talk about Ice Age in the past tense, making it synonomouso with pre-historic times.

So as the Ice Age is currently ending, guess where all the factories are? Might be a good idea to read up a little. See, if I had done no research at all and gone into the topic blind, I could say that HHM was probably the greatest poster in the ZCF history because he's talked about more than anyone else, including BRMT's perennial abscence. He gets more mentions than Bradman does in a cricket legends discussion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Googly

Post by Googly »

The Vegetable is intent on war with Russia, China, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan et al simultaneously. Its likely to end badly. The Vegetable's offspring should be on the front line, then we'd see how keen he was to wage war and line his pockets. Absolutely intent on foreign invasion. Really hoping his 10 million new voters suddenly decide they're due more and cause chaos within. Nobody deserves that more than America. They're a menace to the world.
Long live BRICS.

Those California fires are absolutely an example of drier conditions. I'm not sure about hotter though. An increase of 1.6 degrees Celsius is not significant as far as the likelihood of a fire starting goes. Drier conditions are partly due to a populations sucking up groundwater resulting in drier vegetation, which also changes. One of the leading causes of fires there are Liberal twat teenagers simply setting the place alight because their pronouns weren't respected.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm
The Vegetable is intent on war with Russia, China, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan et al simultaneously. Its likely to end badly. The Vegetable's offspring should be on the front line, then we'd see how keen he was to wage war and line his pockets. Absolutely intent on foreign invasion. Really hoping his 10 million new voters suddenly decide they're due more and cause chaos within. Nobody deserves that more than America. They're a menace to the world.
Long live BRICS.

Those California fires are absolutely an example of drier conditions. I'm not sure about hotter though. An increase of 1.6 degrees Celsius is not significant as far as the likelihood of a fire starting goes. Drier conditions are partly due to a populations sucking up groundwater resulting in drier vegetation, which also changes. One of the leading causes of fires there are Liberal twat teenagers simply setting the place alight because their pronouns weren't respected.
Foreign invasion is good for American companies tho. Boeing, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and even Google profit greatly. Moral qualms aside that’s good for my meager SPY and QQQ holdings.

The one silver lining about always getting goaded into wars by a foreign country.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Suddenly your cops have been given the go ahead to disburse protesters :lol:
When are they going to do some free shopping?

Googly

Post by Googly »

So where and how and when can we watch the games?
Is the first one not tomorrow?

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:28 am
Suddenly your cops have been given the go ahead to disburse protesters :lol:
When are they going to do some free shopping?
The numbers coming out currently say that half the UCLA protestors that have been arrested are NOT university affilliated (students, staff, faculty). Doing the math, that means that half of the protestors are UCLA affliates. The summer will be quiet on campus at least because all the students will have either graduated, gone home, or been suspended/expelled/jailed. Granted the latter group will probably only be some fraction of the total. Given its an election year, and the war is yet another endless foreign war, the issue will likely return on turbocharge in September. I imagine its not too labor intensive or expensive to pitch a couple of tents. Disregard all that if the abortion slash reproductive healthcare issue returns to the front burner.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:27 pm
So where and how and when can we watch the games?
Is the first one not tomorrow?
Haven't seen it listedn on Willow, although the SL tour of Bangladesh last month was. If not, check the T sports or Rabbitholebd channels on youtube. They've carried all the Bangladesh home games the past few years.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Who's funding these guys? They've been quiet about that.
The Obiden Vegetable is going to really have to crank up those mail-in ballots because the Pro-Palestinian group has a very large following amongst the younger voters.

He's currently talking about violent protest being against the law :lol:. That was not his position a few years ago :lol:
The million dollar question is what vitamins Obummer feeds his pet vegetable. That's some powerful stuff, literally brings the dead to life.

Really hoping this spreads country-wide. It's going to make great viewing. Have stocked up on the popcorn.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Aah Rabbithole. Think that's it!!