Race Storm Hits Zim Cricket

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
hhm
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Race Storm Hits Zim Cricket

Post by hhm »

bayhaus wrote:
Jemisi wrote:Making assumptions based on silence
I agree. I was putting silence into a camp.
:lol: Hence my Tutu quote:
"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality"

Mbeki's "silent diplomacy" on ZIm matters must've receive your firm approal then Jemisi?
1Mawoyo 2Vusi 3Hami 4Taylor(c) 5Craig 6Matsi 7Taibu(wk) 8Elton 9Cremer 10Rainsford 11Mpofu 12Jarvis

aydee

Post by aydee »

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by maehara »

Getting close to locking this thread. If the next few posts are, you know, constructive or introduce some new arguments into the mix, fair enough. But otherwise it'll be locked.

Over to you...

PieChucker

Post by PieChucker »

Matsi!

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

I LOVE ZCF! :D :lol:

hhm

Post by hhm »

maehara wrote:Getting close to locking this thread. If the next few posts are, you know, constructive or introduce some new arguments into the mix, fair enough. But otherwise it'll be locked.

Over to you...
I don't get your angle. A thread locked for being active? Are you averse to the Senator being criticised as well? :)
1Mawoyo 2Vusi 3Hami 4Taylor(c) 5Craig 6Matsi 7Taibu(wk) 8Elton 9Cremer 10Rainsford 11Mpofu 12Jarvis

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by maehara »

hhm wrote:I don't get your angle. A thread locked for being active? Are you averse to the Senator being criticised as well? :)
Active: good.
Active, but saying the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again: not good.

That really shouldn't be too hard a concept to 'get'.