Tuskers leave Ebrahim, Vermuelen from their plans

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jamthala
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Tuskers leave Ebrahim, Vermuelen from their plans

Post by jamthala »

Zimfanatic69 wrote:Ebrahim could play in the test matches. He should work with a franchise and bat with Hammy in the tests.

Shame about Vermeulen, he has some demons. He has tried to address them. I really wish him all the very best.

agree..
God Always Favors Brave Always

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

jamthala wrote:What about ebrgahim.
I dont rate him at all. I think he has very little talent with the bat, and having him in the test side would now be classed as a step backwards opposed to a step forwards with all the talent we now have in the country. His footwork is poor and his strike rate even in ODI's is terrible. He shouldn't get anywhere near the national set up again.

americanzimfan

Post by americanzimfan »

What did Vermuelen do? I didn't think he had any more problems since he's come back.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

americanzimfan wrote:What did Vermuelen do? I didn't think he had any more problems since he's come back.
Broke a chair if my memory is correct when given out :/
Did a couple of other things I think as well :(

Sports Guru

Post by Sports Guru »

@sloandog: you’re going against the news corner in my opinion. As far as I know about him, most of the sports magazine that deals with all sports has written a lot about this guy. So how can you…?

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Vermeulen damaged some equipment in the changing rooms after being dismissed during a T20 match last season. I think the franchise had to pay for the damage.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Sports Guru wrote:@sloandog: you’re going against the news corner in my opinion. As far as I know about him, most of the sports magazine that deals with all sports has written a lot about this guy. So how can you…?
what ??

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

I'm pretty sure Sports Guru is a spambot - quite a well programmed one at that. None of his posts make sense but all of them are directed at another poster or include some key words which are loosely relevant to the thread.

Edit: maehara and I agree that he is indeed a bot so I have deleted his account now.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:I'm pretty sure Sports Guru is a spambot - quite a well programmed one at that. None of his posts make sense but all of them are directed at another poster or include some key words which are loosely relevant to the thread.

Edit: maehara and I agree that he is indeed a bot so I have deleted his account now.
Good man :D
Are you back as one of the administrators now :D

Zimfanatic69
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Zimfanatic69 »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:I'm pretty sure Sports Guru is a spambot - quite a well programmed one at that. None of his posts make sense but all of them are directed at another poster or include some key words which are loosely relevant to the thread.

i'm pretty sure that sloandog is a craig ervine spambot :D :D :D :D

btw i am joking.
A talented batsman but a modest, hardworking character, Stuart Matsikenyeri is the third of three school friends from Churchill Boys High School, Harare to represent Zimbabwe in international cricket. - Cricinfo.