Gerald Aliseni

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
geraldaliseni

Re: Gerald Aliseni

Post by geraldaliseni »

Jemisi wrote:I think he would have played if he was good enough. Pace isnt everything if you can't keep it on the cut strip.

yes yes very true.. im sure he's not good enuf lol.. he's a gentle medium pacer.. these "140kph stories" are just rumours.. from what i know about him he' s just a humble guy, does his thing and calls a spade a spade.. whether zim cricket is for him? we'll never know.. whether he's good enough, we'll find out for sure soon.. but to say he cant land it on "the strip is a pure lie." the guy is actually very accurate just that he' s gentle medium pace. And to the people that say he comes from a rich background, ill vouch just like the gentle medium pace, he doesnt...lol.. he actually hasnt had meat in 6 months coz he cant afford it. oh what hard tymz ahead :D :D

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

We need to get this Aliseni chap in the team straight away.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

geraldaliseni wrote:
Jemisi wrote:I think he would have played if he was good enough. Pace isnt everything if you can't keep it on the cut strip.

yes yes very true.. im sure he's not good enuf lol.. he's a gentle medium pacer.. these "140kph stories" are just rumours.. from what i know about him he' s just a humble guy, does his thing and calls a spade a spade.. whether zim cricket is for him? we'll never know.. whether he's good enough, we'll find out for sure soon.. but to say he cant land it on "the strip is a pure lie." the guy is actually very accurate just that he' s gentle medium pace. And to the people that say he comes from a rich background, ill vouch just like the gentle medium pace, he doesnt...lol.. he actually hasnt had meat in 6 months coz he cant afford it. oh what hard tymz ahead :D :D

Does Gearld Aliseni still play ??

Does he have any ambition to play for Zimbabwe ??
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

haha i think you are alot closer to the man himself than you think Jaybro...
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:haha i think you are alot closer to the man himself than you think Jaybro...

lol yeah i know, I was trying to keep the third person thing going ....

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

geraldaliseni wrote:

So are you going to play for us or not Gerald?

geraldaliseni

Post by geraldaliseni »

Jemisi wrote:
geraldaliseni wrote:

So are you going to play for us or not Gerald?
Like every cricketer out there i would love to represent my country.. it is the highest honour one can achieve.. All the best to the lads..

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Just back yourself champ !!!!!!

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Well do you have the ear of any franchise?

geraldaliseni

Post by geraldaliseni »

Jemisi wrote:Well do you have the ear of any franchise?
yes i do.. but its hard to have your talents appreciated sometimes.. so you got to work extra hard.. i hope i do get to play first class cricket again. the years i spent away in uni put me down in terms of the pecking order.. but i should get there..