Afg A V Zim A OD Series

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Afg A V Zim A OD Series

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:They have even handed out MoM awards in these matches. Mufudza getting it yesterday. But ZC might think twice before engaging with Afg again, which is a shame. We must play more and more with these guys and IRL to have a hard look at our own progress once in a while.
There were awards for best bowler and best batsman of the series which were won by our boys-Sibanda & Mufudza.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:Those last 3 wickets were part of a hattrick for Mufudza. Congratulate him when you go there!
That went unnoticed. Thanks for letting us know. I went to the stadium with my little son at the start of the Zim inn. However, Vusi, Tegis & Timmy played at a RR of 7 and finished the game in 25 overs. I was still short of reaching the stadium when the winning runs were scored. Had to come back disheartened :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Conant

Post by Conant »

aydee wrote:
Ming wrote:Kasuza out on the second ball of the innings. 1/1.

Wasn't he supposed to be the next big thing, at one stage?
Still only 22, so there may be time yet.

However, I have heard that his attitude and fitness have left something to be desired...
He's fat, a Tino Mawoyo wannabe.

There can be no excuse for his chubbines, a sportsman at his age .