Ballance talks up his England chances

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Maweni
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Ballance talks up his England chances

Post by Maweni »

by ZIMDOGGY » Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 am

speaking of HHM,

where {he} at?
This is why I stopped bothering with this site, this guy makes some blatantly racist statements and people just leave him. It embarrasses even the forum, it's administrators and people that participate and is demeaning to the majority of players of the team he claims to support. Shocking and disappointing.
Last edited by maehara on Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod edit: language in quoted section

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Nice to have you back Maweni.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by maehara »

Maweni wrote:This is why I stopped bothering with this site, this guy makes some blatantly racist statements and people just leave him. It embarrasses even the forum, it's administrators and people that participate and is demeaning to the majority of players of the team he claims to support. Shocking and disappointing.
I've pointed this out many, many times before, but once more for emphasis: top right-hand corner of every post, there's a little icon with an exclamation mark in an upside-down triangle. That's the "report post" button. Click that, and I'll know fairly quickly that something needs looked into. If people don't use that button, then you have you wait until I visit the board to spot complaints like this - and during off-season, that many only be once a week or so. And I might not even read all new posts when I do.

Use the alert button. And if you don't, don't complain about lack of action against posts you may find offensive.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

much love to my brother Maweni.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

eugene wrote:Nice to have you back Maweni.
+1

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

maehara wrote: I've pointed this out many, many times before, but once more for emphasis: top right-hand corner of every post, there's a little icon with an exclamation mark in an upside-down triangle. That's the "report post" button. Click that, and I'll know fairly quickly that something needs looked into. If people don't use that button, then you have you wait until I visit the board to spot complaints like this - and during off-season, that many only be once a week or so. And I might not even read all new posts when I do.

Use the alert button. And if you don't, don't complain about lack of action against posts you may find offensive.
I used that button only once in my time on this forum to report something of that nature (a link to an ultra-right wing antisemitic hate video in a thread that was heading hhm-long into the abbyss), but after the *-storm directed at me thereafter, I became a bit more reluctant and started to simply ignore crap like that.

earlgrey
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by earlgrey »

Just on the marillier talk,Im friends with a a zimbo who is in nz collin im sure you all know him but hes is good friends with 2 guys that played international cricket for nz peter fulton and grant elliot and they are playing with marillier in holland and they both trying to get him to go to nz to play club cricket there and maybe even play some state cricket...fulton was heard saying in holland with a little work marillier would be in his side any day...good luck to the guy