1st T20I | Zimbabwe vs India | July 6, 2024

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Marshmallow

Re: 1st T20I | Zimbabwe vs India | July 6, 2024

Post by Marshmallow »

Sammons won his first match as a head coach against T20wc champion india :twisted:
Who is thought that :lol:

tgk

Post by tgk »

Get innnn man what a performance :W:

Pat_Bee
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by Pat_Bee »

Marshmallow wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:39 pm
Sammons won his first match as a head coach against T20wc champion india :twisted:
Nobody. Give the man a farm. :lol:

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

My last comment over here was to condole the sad demise of Heath Streak. And haven't followed much of Zim cricket since then, with all the soul crushing losses along the way.

But could not resist myself from coming here and congratulating the team on defeating the newly minted world champions! :D

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

Marshmallow wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:39 pm
Raza also won his first match as Captain against India few years ago. Who would have thought that?
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:14 pm
My last comment over here was to condole the sad demise of Heath Streak. And haven't followed much of Zim cricket since then, with all the soul crushing losses along the way.

But could not resist myself from coming here and congratulating the team on defeating the newly minted world champions! :D
Hey mate, good to hear from you. A pretty nice surprise this afternoon eh? Hope you are well.

jw2
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jw2 »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:17 pm
grant wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:13 pm
Why the fuck do we keep playing Chatara... If Uganda batters can smack him around, I don't think he's troubling anyone.
Without his 0* and partnership with Clive, Zimbabwe would have lost - a match-winning innings!

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

What a win Folks! Congratulations to all the Zimbabwean fans!

I was at an engagement function of my relative, I was following the score on cricinfo, my wife wanted me to click a few pictures of her and about that time it got too tense for me to avoid watching, so I was with mobile in one hand streaming the match and another mobile in the other hand clicking her pic. My wife was so pissed off and she was like "To hell with you and your cricket, you've been watching this before we left home, you are watching Wimbledon everyday, can't you bloody keep it out at least now?" I tried to tell her that it's very tense plz understand, but she had literally given up by the time 😂😂😂

Incredible win guys, very very happy for the boys! Sensational stuff... As I said high visibility series, you are making headline right now!

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Why so little reaction on here? This is an amazing result.

I find it funny that we get more posts when we lose than when we win. There’s a lot of trolls on here who only appear when we lose. You know who you are.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

I can certainly name several posters who have been absent this evening, who pop up every time we loses